• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpapers won't change

Maddingo

May 8, 2010
For some reason my wallpapers won't change unless I reboot. When I change scenes or select a different wallpaper it just uses the (Ugly) HTC blurry bubble wallpaper...not even animated. A reboot sets it to the chosen wallpaper but that's a pain to do every time.

Same here...this is EXACTLY what is happening to my phone. I have tried everything you have tried and saved my scene, rebooted and my choosen background is there after I reboot..however when I change wallpaper again it goes back to the same old htc rainbow bubble wallpaper until I reboot again. I have changed my battery, changed scenes back to the default scenes, deleted apps that I thought may be causing the problem, virus scanned my phone and it came back clean...NOTHING I have tried is working..I am so frustrated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones