Wallpapers won't changeSupport

Last Updated:

1. Maddingo

Maddingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason my wallpapers won't change unless I reboot. When I change scenes or select a different wallpaper it just uses the (Ugly) HTC blurry bubble wallpaper...not even animated. A reboot sets it to the chosen wallpaper but that's a pain to do every time.

Advertisement
  2. jrm1013

jrm1013 Active Member

Same problem here. Although it isn't every single time for me, it happens every few times and I have to reboot. Live wallpapers change fine though. Would be interested in seeing if there is a fix.

3. tmellen

tmellen Active Member

I had this happen too, and I think it was a live wallpaper I downloaded that borked my phone. However, I found that when I switched to a different "scene" then back to the one I was using, everything has been fine since. Hope that helps!

4. Maddingo

Maddingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Switching scenes doesn't change it either. Only a reboot changes it.

5. mellotron heart

mellotron heart New Member

I recently started having this problem too, it sucks to have to reboot the phone every time I want to change non-live wallpaper.

6. RickInHouston

RickInHouston Well-Known Member

I'm getting the exact problem. Blurry bubbles won't go away!

7. He-Mandroid

He-Mandroid Member

What da Hell?!? I now am experiencing the same problem as well. Anyone uncovered the solution to this?

8. MakeupbyMissVe

MakeupbyMissVe New Member

Same here...this is EXACTLY what is happening to my phone. I have tried everything you have tried and saved my scene, rebooted and my choosen background is there after I reboot..however when I change wallpaper again it goes back to the same old htc rainbow bubble wallpaper until I reboot again. I have changed my battery, changed scenes back to the default scenes, deleted apps that I thought may be causing the problem, virus scanned my phone and it came back clean...NOTHING I have tried is working..I am so frustrated.