• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

i'm the kind of gamer that plays a game from the beginning to the end.
with not alot of time to play, the games i gotta play is stacking up quickly :p
currently playing Fable 2 on 360
after that i think i'm taking a break from fable an gonna play skyrim on ps3.
there after its back to fable 3 to finish the serie :p.
than it's dragon age 3's turn
and somewhere in between i would also like to play infamous 2 (cuz infamous 1 had a rather great storyline imo) and la noire (heard great things).
also considering to add uncharted to the list but by the time i get there. ps 4 will be long there :D

Upvote 0
fable 2 now
fable 3
skyrim
dragonage 3
la noire
infamous 2
uncharted 2
uncharted 3

in that order
hope to be finished end 2012 :D

Need tocheck out uncharted each one is about 12 hours of game play but WE'LL worth the money.

Never played the NFS games.

Cave Story+ and KOTOR 2.

So far I think KOTOR 1 had better characters, the ones in KOTOR 2 seem less realistic.

You can tell a different company did KOTOR 2, story wasn't as good. Still great game though.

Getting Swtor in when I can

Upvote 0
^ Yeah, I have to agree (re: kotor 1 and 2). Unfortunately, unless the highspeed internet fairy and the gaming PC fairy stop by, I won't get to enjoy SWToR....

I want to checkout the uncharted double pack soon, seems like a pretty good deal (think it comes to about $15 a game), which means that's pretty close to $1/hr of entertainment (going by the 12 hrs ;))

Upvote 0
So I was playing Dead Space, I was at the end of chapter 11 (out of 12), watched the cut scene and was ready to start the last level when the game glitched on me and the door to the control room I was in wouldn't open! There happened to be a save in that room, which I used before the cut scene, and I was only using one save slot. So i'm locked in this room, and the only way I can finish the game is to start all over. I'm not doing that right now, so I decided to give sci-fi a break and played through Alone in the Dark. I can't recommend that game, but it did get better later in the game. Stupid controls and unclear objectives. I used a walkthrough (which I usually try not to do) instead of wasting my time. Now i'm playing LA Noire. It starts out slow, but i'm getting into it now. Just got promoted to Homicide. Questioning the suspects can be aggravating if you are a perfectionist. You have to decide if they are lying or not when they answer a question, and it drives me crazy when i'm wrong lol. Cool game though. Phew, I think i'm caught up now lol.

Upvote 0
I've been playing mainly older games partially due to the fact that I still use an almost 6 year old computer. In fact, i'm one of the few remaining single-core gamers, but that's alright because i'm actually trying to catch up on games I didn't get to play when I was a penniless youth. I just now beat Bioshock, but I'm currently playing Project Snowblind, Splinter Cell double agent, Alien VS Predator (2010), Prince of Persia two thrones, and FEAR (original).

Upvote 0
beware of Fable 3. i had a quest glitch on me and i couldnt advance in the story at the VERY end. it was a main story quest and i owned a pub which i guess if owned, cannot advance the story!

then on the last cut scene, i could hear movement, but the screen faded to white and hung. not to mention i couldnt do a quest for 30 gold seals because the character was unable to interact with me.

if you check the Lionhead or whatever forums its on, this game is riddled with bugs. it's pretty fun though.

(little tip, leave your platform on over night after buying all the property you can to make some serious gold! you'll eventually need it)

Upvote 0
Finished LA Noire. Pretty cool game. For people saying its like Heavy Rain, it's not. It's a lot more of a traditional game. It's not like GTA, either. It's more like The Getaway (PS2) than either one of those, I think it was made by a lot of the same people. It seems like a waste that they built such a huge, detailed city without giving you much to do in it besides drive from location to location, though. The Getaway was the same way. Overall a good game. Something different at least with the interrogations.

On to Deus Ex: Human Revolution (augmented edition) now. The first DX is one of my favorite games of all time, so I've been looking forward to this one. The first part was really hard, I screwed up and picked the wrong weapon to start out, I ended up having to sneak through the plant and the hostages got killed without me ever even knowing where they were. The game has gotten easier after that, but I'm still debating on starting the game over now that I kind of know what I'm doing.

Upvote 0
beware of Fable 3. i had a quest glitch on me and i couldnt advance in the story at the VERY end. it was a main story quest and i owned a pub which i guess if owned, cannot advance the story!

then on the last cut scene, i could hear movement, but the screen faded to white and hung. not to mention i couldnt do a quest for 30 gold seals because the character was unable to interact with me.

if you check the Lionhead or whatever forums its on, this game is riddled with bugs. it's pretty fun though.

(little tip, leave your platform on over night after buying all the property you can to make some serious gold! you'll eventually need it)

It accumulates when it is offline also. It is not a requirement to leave your 360 on. You trickster you, trying to get people the RDoD (or RRoD)!

In any event, I finally had the time to start Skyrim and Arkham City. In Skyrim, I got out of the caves and was so excited to hunt bunnies with my fire spell. Arkham City is completely bad ass. The game looks amazing on PC also.

Upvote 0
Recently got sucked into DC Universe Online when it showed up on Steam as F2P. Hooked. Completely hooked. Need to find a league or some group of players who actually practice good teamwork. Tried to run Bludhaven last night but none of the other 3 players that were along wanted to work together. Consequently we all got killed 47 billion times before I quit. Never made it past the first area.

Upvote 0
Recently got sucked into DC Universe Online when it showed up on Steam as F2P. Hooked. Completely hooked. Need to find a league or some group of players who actually practice good teamwork. Tried to run Bludhaven last night but none of the other 3 players that were along wanted to work together. Consequently we all got killed 47 billion times before I quit. Never made it past the first area.

Is that still F2P?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones