• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What browser are you using?

I've been using primarily Opera for years and will switch to Chrome on those sites that don't place nice. As of a couple of days ago though Opera has finished wrecking everything I loved about it. Being able to just type a website name in the address field and have it autocomplete the "www" and ".com" went away a few updates ago. It started giving you search results instead even though there's a dedicated search field next to the address bar. A couple of days ago with the update to Opera 11 they ruined mouse gestures. I'm now using Chrome with the Chrome Gestures and AdBlock Plus extensions.

Upvote 0
I've been using Google Chrome since about the time it came out. I have the Firefox 4 Beta and I've tried Opera 11. They still don't compare to the speed and feel of Chrome though.

Can you make Chrome look like this? :cool:
Opera%2027-12.png

Upvote 0
In my never ending saga for finding a main browser, I went back to Firefox. AI Roboform finally had an update that works in the latest version of Firefox.

AI Roboform extension, add on kept crashing Chrome.

Now I'm at Firefox 1st, Chrome 2nd, Opera 3rd. Opera needs some extensions, add ons that I use. Mainly AI Roboform...lol

I admit I dont really play around with Opera these days. But the speed is why I keep it installed. I will miss Chrome's bookmark search feature... :(

EDIT: I see Firefox has a bookmark search feature too...all is well with the world again.... :)

Upvote 0
Chrome <3

x2

I used to use Firefox until I discovered Chrome. I love how simple and clean Chrome is.

Simba&#8482;;2143141 said:
Firefox all the way, I love its features and plug-ins!

I don't know about IE because I only use IE at work, but Chrome has tons of addons. They have a whole store of them lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones