• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

whats is your new year's resolution ?

I work Part Time as a trainer in a gym. Its amazing to see the influx of people right at the start of the year. Equally amazing to see how many fizzle out by February :p:rolleyes::eek:

Get variation of get in shape is usually the most common resolution. Hopefully this is good for my business at least ;)

Upvote 0
yupp so i had to ask. whats is your new year's resolution ? Mine would probably be quit smoking.
+9999999999999
stay clean
find a better job
Amen sister:D
Been 'clean' 5 years now (if that isn't what you meant then i apologize:eek:)

Smoking is the biggest one for me, though i need to take better care of my body; was 165ish when i was 27, am 31 now and sitting at 220ish:(:(
Feel like i got a damn beer gut... without the beer!! LOL

Reactions: MarieJasmine
Upvote 0
I never kept any of them until last year. I actually quit smoking after being a 15 year smoker. 3 packs a day at the end and finally figured out it was too much!

This year I'm not hopeful on much. I'd love to lose a few pounds but I'm past giving a crap about that. I'm healthy and that's enough for me to be happy.

The earlier post about making a budget would probably be top of my list. I make plenty of money and don't have any worries, but I don't have much of a savings account and still somehow manage to find myself broke on occasion.

Upvote 0
I resolve to try to be able remember to write the correct year before the end of January.

tumblr_le2509Uos91qcu4mno1_1280.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones