• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why would I choose one of these tablets over the other?

I agree, but this website does not usually sell knock offs....but I could be wrong. But I would really like to get a transformer...

So JD are selling the tablets themselves and are reputable? Not like Taobao, where it's nearly all private vendors, similar to Ebay, and you don't really know what you might get.

I certainly think it's OK to buy a Chinese tablet from a Chinese website if one is in China, I don't see a problem with that at all. If it does crap out or is not what you're expecting, returns should be quite easy.

Upvote 0
[I certainly think it's OK to buy a Chinese tablet from a Chinese website if one is in China, I don't see a problem with that at all. If it does crap out or is not what you're expecting, returns should be quite easy.[/QUOTE]

A short introduction to customer service in China...
First the phone call :call2:
The vendor's response :bike:
The customer's response:bawling:
The customer's final feeling :banghead:

Hmmmmm maybe I will get one in Hong Kong...or find someone going to China to do courrier.

Upvote 0
A short introduction to customer service in China...
First the phone call :call2:
The vendor's response :bike:
The customer's response:bawling:
The customer's final feeling :banghead:

LOL

I've found Ctrip 携程 to be OK, probably because they're a reputable company.

Hmmmmm maybe I will get one in Hong Kong...or find someone going to China to do courrier.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy phone in Hong Kong rather than Mainland. Mainly because I wanted full Google Android rather than the lobotomised Googleless PRC version :rolleyes: and I can't be bothered with messing around with ROMs at the moment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones