• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will verizon replace incred for incred 2?

No the $150 was to upgrade to the dinc2 and not to keep your old phone. My wife was offered different phones when her old phone was broken. They told her if she wanted to upgrade it was $150. She was then told like all others if she didn't return the defective phone then she would be charged the full price of the replacement phone. This was last week So no I am giving up to date info and not posting garbage. Sounds like you found out they was going to charge you full price and is why now all of the sudden returning your dinc. Lol.

This is to keep people from pulling a scam on carriers and insurance providers of getting a replacement phone while there is nothing wrong with their phone and keeping it.

through warranty, agter about 5 refurbed Eris's I got the inc1 for the 2 year $199 at the time price, and got to keep my eris, which I sold for $150 at the time, so got the inc1 for $50 and my contract was never touched. rocking inc2 now, and have upgrade in april 2012

Upvote 0
The power button on my incredible quit working like a button this morning. Barely touch it and it is powering on and off the phone. I called tech support and they told me that an issue like that is not covered under warranty, and if he were to replace it they could charge me $300. He said I would have to call asurion for a replacement. I called back a second time and was told is was 50/50 that I could be charged $300, but they wouldn't know until they got the phone. But she was willing to send out a replacement if I wanted to take the chance. I also called asurion, the have no incredibles at this time and I was offered a incredible 2, cost me $99.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones