Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2013-05-20 15:07:17
  1. FdxRider

FdxRider Well-Known Member

@thetomlin2

That looks good,I was thinking the edges of the caps and the words on the opener too.Thanks :D

MOD: Sorry if a lot of double posts show up I'm having a problem qouting thetomlin2 back keeps erroring out! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hope you don't think I'm stepping on your toes here tt2, I just had a little bored time before bed and figured I'd try to get this one done. Believe me, I appreciate the help!

Ok fdx, see if this is what you're talking about...

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
    thetomlin2 and FdxRider like this.
  3. FdxRider

FdxRider Well-Known Member

Perfect !Thx eyebeam and tt2
  4. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

No stomped toes ... good work
    eyebeam and FdxRider like this.
  5. eyebeam

Here's my latest non-requested one. It's sized at 960x854, and should work well with most Android phones with little or no cropping.

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
  6. laurieb

laurieb Well-Known Member

Sent you a message!

Thanks,laurie
  7. eyebeam

Got it - replied.
  8. eyebeam

OK, here's Laurie's request:

And, here you go. As I said, the main one I did as a full size and single screen wallpaper so you can figure out what works best for you. Hope your son likes them.

To save these full sized, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your tablet, then save the attachment(s). If your Tab wont save them full size, or they look fuzzy, download and save 'em with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version(s) to the Tab.

Click the pics ↓
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. laurieb

laurieb Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, he loves them all.

Right now all we have is the player one going, until I figure out the multiple screen thing, but so far I have not.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Laurie
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. eyebeam

You're welcome and thanks for letting me know he likes them. Good luck getting the multiple live wallpaper thing to work for you. If not, well, I guess he's got a few extra Wild lock screens (a guy can never have too many, ya know...) :D:p
  11. pwsparky

pwsparky Member

hey eyebeam, just went through the last few pages and as always epic work...
    I was wondering if you were going to do an Easter themed wall paper. maybe andy with bunny ears instead of his antenna or whatever you want. thanks
  12. eyebeam

Yeah, I think there's a pretty good chance I will. Probably around the week of Easter. Stay tuned on this one...
  13. eyebeam

It's been a little slow around here lately, so here's something a little more minimalistic I slapped together. Hopefully someone will like it...

This is sized at 960x854, and should work well with most Android phones with little or no cropping necessary.

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    skinnhc likes this.
  14. booraddly

booraddly New Member

can any one put this girl on the colored dot wallpaper from the htc phones and color her cloths and what not.
    [​IMG]
  15. eyebeam

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure how to go about making that work with the edge of her that's cut off, but I could give it a shot.

2 questions -

What phone is this for?

And, is this the wallpaper you mean?
    http://www.twitterpainter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/5-color-Bubbles.jpg

Edit: Or maybe this one?
    http://picasaweb.google.com/brucebilotti/AndroidWallpapers#5590597637419206002
    If not, can you give me a link to an example?
  16. ILoveMyDroid

ILoveMyDroid Well-Known Member

17. eyebeam

McLabia, YankeeDudeL and LaDrOIdBoy like this.
  18. ILoveMyDroid

ILoveMyDroid Well-Known Member

AHAHAH i said that just to hear your reply which made me rofl XD
  19. booraddly

booraddly New Member

sorry, i have droid x and the second one you linked. thanks
  20. eyebeam

Alright boo, here's how I figured it worked best with the edge of her cut off. Hope this is close at least to what you had in mind. Let me know.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
  21. booraddly

booraddly New Member

looks good thanks
    eyebeam likes this.
  22. dangus

dangus Member

Hi eyebeam,

I was just wondering if you are able to make a Starcraft 2 wallpaper for my HTC Desire HD :)

Thanks.
  23. eyebeam

Sure, I'll see what I can do. I'll try to get to it tomorrow, but it might not be 'till Friday. Check back.
    dangus likes this.
  24. eyebeam

@ dangus -

Alright man, let's see what you think of this one...

To save it at 960x800 (the best size for the Desire HD), use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    dangus likes this.
  25. flyfish1

flyfish1 Active Member

eyebeam,
    I've been following this thread for some time now. I have to tell you that it's wonderful what you're doing for all these people and their request. I've enjoyed just looking at your creations with a smile on my face. I tip my cap to you for being such a stand up guy.
    eyebeam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.