words with friends game, frozen, been up for 15 days without a moveSupport

Last Updated:

1. tjmcafee

tjmcafee New Member This Topic's Starter

pretty much says it in the title. a friend and i started a game, played literally two moves and then it stopped working. says she played a word and then when i click on our game it says she hasnt gone yet. i cant resign and i cant send a word or swap letters. she cant do anything either. it says i cant resign cuz its not my turn. i know that if its a random opponent game and they dont move in a reasonable amount of time they will automatically be resigned and removed from the list...ugh, what do i do? its been 15 days now without a move. this is really annoying.

Advertisement
  2. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

I would uninstall and reinstall the app, and see if that clears up the problem...

3. michelle82

michelle82 New Member

The exact same thing has happened to me - it only ever happens when I'm losing so my friends think I'm sulking! It really sucks because you can't even end the game. I have previously uninstalled and reinstalled but it keeps happening. Some games are fine. Very annoying.

4. jaspurrcat

jaspurrcat New Member

All my games are frozen... 24 hours now. ...they play but I can't open them.

5. barbie741

barbie741 New Member

One of my Word Trick games is frozen up and this is first time I have played with her. Can't get in to leave her a message, and I do not know her. Is there any way I can contact her in the game, because she left me a message. I just don't want her to think I am blowing her off. Emailed Support team and they haven't helped at all. If I delete the app and then put it back, won't her info be lost?