• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZV6 V.5 Stock Mod - Debloated - No Gapps

Curtis1973 Thanks for the work on this ROM I just flashed it yesterday and love it. One thing though, my eyes are not so young I need bigger text if I change text size in settings from normal to large some widgets text gets cut off. Anyway to change scale or whatever and not text size to solve that ?

yes copy this to your system directory. its a build.prop set at default 240 dpi. reboot after overwriting the original build.prop.

rename to build.prop before copying over..

Reactions: Sands207
Upvote 0
Added updated Lockscreen and Keyguard app to main post. Flash in.recovery and reboot. Be sure to turn off all g2 tweaks settings for lock screen. They are no longer needed. Attached a screen in main OP.

added features:

Squared icons
Hidden carrier label
Animated weather depending on type of weather...see screen...today sunny here so got the solar lens flare...also rotation added and removed hidden widgets so music and others can be used.

Reactions: andMego and gronhog
Upvote 0
did what you said but that method would not reboot so restored then edited buikd prop to 240dpi saved and rebooted fine. WOW I can see stuff now Thanks. Not sure why its set at 190 maybe for gamers?

yes copy this to your system directory. its a build.prop set at default 240 dpi. reboot after overwriting the original build.prop.

rename to build.prop before copying over..

Upvote 0
Curtis does this ROM have built in tethering like Blisspop does? Cant find anything in settings to allow tethering. Do I have to run a third party app for that ?

Also I got xposed to install and activated G2 tweak modulke but it seems like not all the G2 tweaks work like changing the status bar icon set to let say Verizon or Tmobile. Is that working?

Upvote 0
Some items may not work. App was originally designed for the LG G2. I think about 95% work. Some items though probably do not. I personally have never used the changing status bar icons. But I would suspect that they wont work due to changes I made like battery increment 1% mod and the fact that Sprint and LG renamed and remapped a lot of that stuff from the LG G2 versus what we have. There are other xposed modules that can get you those icons though. If I recall correctly a few of the other users use a module for that. Ask around they'll hook you up.

Upvote 0
I just want to say great job on this its really good. I have one question when i try to change the icon colors like the wifi icon i change the color and reboot but it doesn't apply it. Is it just me doing something wrong or is there someone that's having this same issue or has someone applied it successfully. Let me know. Thanks.

Upvote 0
I just want to say great job on this its really good. I have one question when i try to change the icon colors like the wifi icon i change the color and reboot but it doesn't apply it. Is it just me doing something wrong or is there someone that's having this same issue or has someone applied it successfully. Let me know. Thanks.
It's not you. I'm guessing you're using Xposed? Basically, any of the modified icons are now unable to be altered with Xposed, or probably any other similar apps.

Upvote 0

Well you definitely can change the coloring and even the style of wifi icon indicator used in the rom. Best method is do it yourself via changing the icons in LGSystemUI.apk. Other methods like xposed modules of different kinds will probably work also. However the icon change option in G2 Tweaks does not. It comes down to differences between the G2 and our device which is pretty much the LG G2 Mini renamed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones