• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3g coverage/ conecting issues

Daxenth

Lurker
Dec 16, 2010
Hello again guys.. Dax here. I have recently reset my phone (factory reset) and it worked like it should... for a day... now i pretty much have nothing but calling and texting. I.E No email, internet, some apps, facebook. pretty much anything on 3g i dont have now. ive got a plan on verizon (just saying) and ive dont the *228 and reset the phone and everything and still nothing. is this a tower issue like they claim? or my phone? cause i called saturday night. and they claimed the tower nearest me was having issues and would be fixed within 48 hours.. its now tuesday and im still paying the extra 30 bucks for data i cannot use... Thanks for any info guys

yes ive done that many times on accident lol. i dont understand how it can work one day. and then just cut out. all of this over a stupid ringtone issue... i got a perfect ring tone and now i have no coverage :facepalm: haha.. you have any other ideas man? i think your the same guy who helped me with my previous thread

Upvote 0
oh and by the way, this is what stumped verizon. if you go to settings and try to click on the "Mobile Network" option its grayed out and says "turning on" but you cant turn it off or cancel or turn it on. and once in a while it will catch. stay for like 3 seconds. and then do the exact same thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones