• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3rd Party Twitter Authorization Issues

I'm having problems with 3rd party twitter apps. I can download and use the official twitter app no problem but i prefer tweetcaster and ive also been wanting to try to new echofon app as well. Well once installed, when its time to authorize twitter to use the app i get this page cannot be shown error. It never loads the twitter token authorization page and it isnt my phone ive tried this on 2 samsung galaxy rush phones, its only when i try to authorize these apps. Any insight on this would be appreciated. I also have screenshots of what im talking about.

I thought that i was the only one to have this exact problem with 3rd party twitter apps not connecting. Only the official Twitter app does. I've searched for answers without any luck. I had a Samsung TU and had no problems with this. Seems like this phone doesn't have a following like the Samsung TU. No one seems to be working on a root procedure. If i knew how to, I would

Upvote 0
I thought that i was the only one to have this exact problem with 3rd party twitter apps not connecting. Only the official Twitter app does. I've searched for answers without any luck. I had a Samsung TU and had no problems with this. Seems like this phone doesn't have a following like the Samsung TU. No one seems to be working on a root procedure. If i knew how to, I would

Thank goodness I thought I was the only one lol it's been driving me nuts trying to figure this out, I've had my network settings reset and everything, I hope someone comes up with a solution very soon!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones