• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a couple of questions...

adam_hilluk

Jun 10, 2010
Solihull, UK
I used to have an HTC Hero and have switched to Desire a few weeks ago.

On my Hero i had different sounds set up for my text messages and my e-mails. For some reason i just can't figure out how to do it on Desire and i really hope that you can have seperate sounds. Any help would be really appreciated. <THE MAIN ISSUE>

The second thing is that to save pictures off the internet i know that you longpress and get the options. However with google images not for some reason you can't do that :(
The alternatives i've found are to either do the usual longpress options on either the small thumbnail in google search, but that gives a rubbish little pic =/
OR
open the image and then follow link to original page it is from, then save from there.

But both of these are a bit of a faff. So although its not a big issue i'd like to know if there is a way to save from the individual pictures if you know what i mean.

Thanks in advance

Just another thing i've thought of... because i have an orange branded Desire my music player has a rubbish link to orange music world or something by the play, and skip track buttons...
any way to get rid?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones