• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Premium Members Appreciation (Feb 15-21)

Thanks to all you folks in gold however you got to be that color:D.

I should be joining you in a couple of weeks (canceling my ESPN insider account and moving that money here). I'm not joining for the gold name, per se, or the larger avatar. I, like I assume many of you, still feel like I get more out of these forums than I put in. That is why I appreciate your contributions and look forward to joining you.

Pupkact, I think weve first met during the Guide Appreciation week. Thats another good thing , we get to meet others her on AF.

Hey! You may win the prize ( sponsored by KaranDPR Aviators...or was it avatars?), A shiny Golden Yellow Prem Helicopter when you become a PREMIUM MEMBER!

I may join just for the sake of giving my E A R S a little more "real estate" !

Reactions: jmar and Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Pupkact, I think weve first met during the Guide Appreciation week. Thats another good thing , we get to meet others her on AF.

Hey! You may win the prize ( sponsored by KaranDPR Aviators...or was it avatars?), A shiny Golden Yellow Prem Helicopter when you become a PREMIUM MEMBER!

I may join just for the sake of giving my E A R S a little more "real estate" !

Yeah, I've really only been posting for the last several weeks. I literally had only one post on the forums until December (you can check that, I posted that Saphire 1.0 was released from CCRoms:D). I finally crawled out the of the "All Things Root" section for my phone and realized that I was no longer the dumbest person in the room:D. It's great that the appreciation weeks help us put personalities to the names we see across the forums.

Upvote 0
Trying to go gold, but I my PayPal account has been locked:mad:. I haven't used it in about three years so who knows. I'm on the phone with them now.

edit: Resolved, in 2007 someone in China tried hacking the account. When they sent me a password reset email, it was completely in Chinese. Even the CSR was baffled. Oh well, according to the order, I should be gold within the hour.:D

Upvote 0
Trying to go gold, but I my PayPal account has been locked:mad:. I haven't used it in about three years so who knows. I'm on the phone with them now.

edit: Resolved, in 2007 someone in China tried hacking the account. When they sent me a password reset email, it was completely in Chinese. Even the CSR was baffled. Oh well, according to the order, I should be gold within the hour.:D

Congrats Pupkact! You are inspiring me just as Rush did! Look forward to seeing you with that shiny Gold Suit on soon!

Hey! You D O realize....if you are the NEXT member going PREMIUM, you win the Premium Yellow Helicopter and LEmo?! Buddy you must take me on a ride!

Reactions: Rush and Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Look who's gold now:D:D:D:D

WOOOOOO-HOO!
Looks like we have the
FIRST NEW PREMIUM MEMBER
of 2012!
picsay-1329416085.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! PUPKACT!

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Just saw this thread. Thanks for your contributions Premies and helping out a great forum! :)

Thought about doing it myself but I just don't like the recurring renewal thing. I might be too broke when it comes around in 6 months and I'm too old to remember what I did 6 months ago.

You can turn off the autorenewal thing if you visit your paypal ;) also if you want to spend less up front you can opt for the monthly package

Upvote 0
Speech! Speech! Speech! :D

Really great community here, thats the main reason I forked over for the gold name. Great members, great staff, a very welcome feeling being here. I felt that was worth the premium membership. Even those of you who are not gold, you support the forum by helping us newbies (I still consider myself a newbie even though I started with a t-mobile g1!) I a newbie when it comes to hacking and roming my device, or when I need some help.

Many of you can give back by helping out us other members. Since I am still a greenhorn with Android (at least thats what I consider myself as) I decided to give back the way I could, going gold, and perhaps by telling some lame jokes here and there :p)

So,

Thank you all :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones