• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Premium Members Appreciation (Feb 15-21)

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
Theres' a special group who contribute more than the usual that some may not know about.​

Lets show our appreciation for :
picsay-1329266380.jpg

(Note: Some of these are now GUIDES)
2003vstrom​

330D

agentc13 * Feb 3, 2012 *​

ajdroidx​

AMTrombley0924​

Android Wax​

Anonimac​

AntimonyER​

ASC​

Asterdroid​

aviator​

BabyBlues​

Baldilocks​

barboza1986​

billbunton​

bjanow​

blake247​

bluenova​

bobcat331​

BobF​

Bonez​

bradm77​

BrotherBone​

burningembers

caffeineighted​

CaffeineQueen​

callmeox​

Cam​

CaptainRon​

ChazzMatt​

chiph411​

Cincybearcatfan

CRPercodani​

Cryptic79​

cusjs

DarthSilentBob​

dautley​

dawnierae​

death2all110​

desert dogs​

devinEVO​

diagnosisdroid

Don S​

dreadnatty08​

duvallite​

efdisaster​

egehrke69​

Eris Ed

eXsoR​

Fabolous

Frisco​

G.Armour​

gapi​

gbiggie​

gjvon​

gobluejd​

godsdragon

Goldchamp​

GrandMasterB​

hammondfra​

haniakrim​

Highwayman

Inkgeek​

IOWA​

james27007​

jayjay1122​

jazzman50​

JB in AZ​

jbdan​

Jedii​

jmartino5920

johnlgalt​

Jomero​

jradicle11

jruther2​

julianne791​

justjimjpc​

k0nane​

Khatmandu​

Kie​

KOLIO​

lekky​

Mada​

marc12868​

melissapugs​

mhotovec​

milan03​

mini phases​

momofdoc​

n2airz​

n2imagination​

noonehereyet​

NukeBenji​

OMJ​

Papadroid​

pcdebb​

PhoneMan93​

pjwren13​

pupkact * 02/16/2012*​

raqball​

RavenFox​

reinbeau​

Riche101

RJT185​

rosered

Roze​

rsarno​

SamuraiBigEd​

Shabbypenguin​

Sharondippity * Jan 2012 *​

shawn1224​

shivers316​

Shortazz​

SimsDelt​

Sketchr​

SoFLO​

SprintFun​

Thats​

The_Chief​

tigercranestyle​

Trident​

Twinn​

UBRocked​

ultradroid​

vandyman​

VoidedSaint

woop

Yeahha​

zflamewing

Ziani​

zoiko​

_Epic​

Personally I have befriended sevearl Elite Members of this Group! Some of whom have moved up to the Green status of GUIDE!

I want to thank each of you "Yellow Bellies" for welcoming me when I first logged ont AF many moons ago! (Hi Rush!!!)

Congrats Marc12868 : Recently turned YELLOW! ( guess i skerred him)

Reactions: Rush, B2L and jmar
Upvote 0
I didn't feel like I got any when I was gold. We really should do this more often!

Every leap year we should make Feb appreciation month...week 1 guides, week 2 mods, week 3 premium members, week 4 Yeahha :D

Okay week 4 is still up in the air maybe admin or regular members if the whole Yeahha idea doesn't catch on ;)

Upvote 0
Plus we get a special forum where we can talk about the rest of you....
Even though we never do.....
or do we????
Yeah, I can see it now, all the Richie Rich kids sitting in their VIP penthouse, drinking their martinis and making fun of us commoners. Make sure to fly your helicopters down and visit with us po' folk once in a while.:rolleyes::p

Upvote 0
Thanks for the love guys! This place is well worth the investment! And to all my fellow premium members, thanks for what you are doing!

P.S.
Everyone should be a premium member! All the super secret imaginary perks we get, I wish I could tell, but I wouldn't want to violate the pact, and lose my left pinky... Uh oh, I have said too much. :p

Upvote 0
Yay, appreciation. Haha. :D

Yeah, I can see it now, all the Richie Rich kids sitting in their VIP penthouse, drinking their martinis and making fun of us commoners. Make sure to fly your helicopters down and visit with us po' folk once in a while.:rolleyes::p

Premiums get Helicopters?...SIGN ME UP!

Hmm! Kicking off
ANDROID FORUMS PREMIUM MEMBERS APRECIATION WEEK
with a Premium Prize!
(compliments of Karandpr's Bankroll)

picsay-1329317107.jpg

Thats ONE way to get more members to join the PREMIUM ranks!
Hey THANKS KaranDPR!

Reactions: Gmash and jmar
Upvote 0
Thanks for the love guys! This place is well worth the investment! And to all my fellow premium members, thanks for what you are doing!

P.S.
Everyone should be a premium member! All the super secret imaginary perks we get, I wish I could tell, but I wouldn't want to violate the pact, and lose my left pinky... Uh oh, I have said too much. :p

Just do it for the way fuzzy feeling I've saved a ton on my heating expenses this winter...given last summer the amount is spent on a/c was more than double but hey it is worth it ;):p

Upvote 0
I love appreciation weeks!

I am honored to be a golden member and will be for a long, long time!

This forum has been so good to me that when I could afford it, it was a no-brainer.

Thanks AF!

Wow Pleased to meet JMartino! Sharondippity! and the Canukian herself - Rose (whomIve seen around the forum)

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Thanks to all you folks in gold however you got to be that color:D.

I should be joining you in a couple of weeks (canceling my ESPN insider account and moving that money here). I'm not joining for the gold name, per se, or the larger avatar. I, like I assume many of you, still feel like I get more out of these forums than I put in. That is why I appreciate your contributions and look forward to joining you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones