• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a new convert

skullshank

Nov 22, 2010
NH
hey all!
so yesterday afternoon, my wife accidentally dropped her iphone in the toilet...where it belongs.
we've been wanting to jump the sinking att ship for some time now, and just had to wait til june 2011 for my contract to be up.
buuuuut, we decided rather than pay the extra money for another 7months, we'll just pay the early term fee, and get what we want.

so we got 2 EVOs on sprint, and so far we are absolutely thrilled at the performance of the phones themselves, and the signal we're getting at the house and in our town. (in NH)

just wanted to drop by and say hi, and i cant wait to really delve into the forums and android and really get the most out of the devices.

:D
skullshank.

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!
this forum is AWESOME, and chock full of info. im not sure ill ever need to post since all my questions so far have been answered with a simple search :D lol

so far i am absolutely in LOVE with my EVO 4g.
man this thing blows the iphone out of the water!

i look forward to being a part of the community. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones