• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Why are people so into seeing a pic of an 18 year old to me that seems a little creapy but hey that just me and i highly dought that the chick would like having her pic shared thats like disrespect.....plus can get you in legal trouble haha when i get home from work i may post a picture of a shy girl (that i own copyright to and have a release form for to use how ever i want haha its call cya) and something i have learned as you will when you get older chicks go for the guys that respect them.... young girls still want the bad boys that treat them like crap.....

At this point the people who have been involved in the thread probably just want to see what the prom pics looked like. And we are a voyeuristic society in general.

Yea I ask for pics all the time lol, especially when someone talks about girls

Upvote 0
Is there a way for me to put a pic so only members can see it?

[EDIT] nvm, juz friend request me or contact request

...btw what is that thread rating thing lol I don't think I've seen that used before

FYI:
You are unable to view links unless you are a member. So if you are not signed into AF, the link doesn't work.

At this point the people who have been involved in the thread probably just want to see what the prom pics looked like. And we are a voyeuristic society in general.

Prom picture! :D

Upvote 0
Yea I ask for pics all the time lol, especially when someone talks about girls

Ya I do the same just not on some forum heheh

here is what I said haha.... btw I do own the copyright..... well me and my company own it......

Attachments

• shot_1307828384395.jpg
    shot_1307828384395.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: Jceinc
Upvote 0
Ya I do the same just not on some forum heheh

here is what I said haha.... btw I do own the copyright..... well me and my company own it......

It didn't work like I posted the pic, logged out, n I still saw it
Don't embed the image with link [/ img]
Do either [url] link [/ url] <--you need to be a member to see links
or do what tattedman did and make it an attachement <--you need to be a member to see attachement

Reactions: Vinsanity93
Upvote 0
So I got my friend to ask her if she did have a kid, and he told me that she did :eek:.

At least she's only a prom date (phew), still waiting for proof but I trust this friend more than the others.

Interesting... dude I woulda asked her yourself...but thats just me im blunt....

I wouldnt not talk to her if she has a kid... i know its not normal for a guy to be a friend with a chick ahaha but you can be friends with her... I have tons of chicks that are friends...... have fun man you are still young....

Upvote 0
Interesting... dude I woulda asked her yourself...but thats just me im blunt....

I wouldnt not talk to her if she has a kid... i know its not normal for a guy to be a friend with a chick ahaha but you can be friends with her... I have tons of chicks that are friends...... have fun man you are still young....

She probably would have just lied, but yea after prom I'm gonna stop all contact

Why in the world is your prom so late? lol I don't know of anyone left in school except for you. :p

That's something to ask my school, but I'm not in anymore its just that n graduation.

Upvote 0
She probably would have just lied, but yea after prom I'm gonna stop all contact

That's something to ask my school, but I'm not in anymore its just that n graduation.

Its upto you man but why loose a friend cuz shes a"tramp" hah if that was the way I was then that would proly be every chick I know...... Yes there is that possiblity but thats y u learn to read chicks haha im sure some would say that bs but it is possible just like its possible to turn the games they play back around on then that is always fun to do ihate games but play them on me and its fair game

Upvote 0
You read my mind...

But on another note, prom night was CRAZYYYYY!! At least I got all the information I needed to...All I have to say is &quot;Girls these days :rolleyes:&quot;

Most chicks are like that ..... A pieace of work huh? I jus ditched a chick yesterday for bein a pieace of work heh its a fact of life chicks these days cant live with thwm cant live without them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones