• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Admin.Google.com / Google Apps for Business

Is there anyone who can help fix this mess in Google?

I'm trying to help my mom recover what I can from her deleted business calender that somehow became synced with her Google calender. When we cleared her data in the Google calender the business calender was erased also and shes literally in tears...

Online if I Google "Accidentally cleared all my Google calender"

I found one "complex" workaround posted by Google Help.

Sign in to your Admin console - Google Apps Help

Basically I am supposed to do this^^^

Yet it is not so easy. I must have an admin account in a Google Apps for Business. So I found this

How to become an admin account in Google Apps for Business Create an administrator account - Google Apps Help

So I had to find Google Apps

http://www.chrome.google.com/webstore

And now I cant find Google Apps for Business[??]...

LIKE WHAT IS IT THAT IM NOT SEEING Ive been working on this since yesterday... anybody?

so are you saying she had two google accounts one in a business name and the other in her name?

if you say no business name like yummycakes.com then she likely did not have google apps account.

you can have many calendars and use one for business and one for personal with out a google apps account. if you can not find log in that may be issue.

i will say that google calendars are usually in more than one place so does she use it in her phone?

if it is a company calendar contact the tech dept. maybe they can return it.

if it was done from her personal account its gone

Upvote 0
so are you saying she had two google accounts one in a business name and the other in her name?

if you say no business name like yummycakes.com then she likely did not have google apps account.

you can have many calendars and use one for business and one for personal with out a google apps account. if you can not find log in that may be issue.

i will say that google calendars are usually in more than one place so does she use it in her phone?

if it is a company calendar contact the tech dept. maybe they can return it.

if it was done from her personal account its gone

Thanks for the reply. No unfortunately it is not a business account just her regular Google account. Which I already know will not likely pertain her former Google calender. But it was worth a shot somehow logging into her Gmail and if I could have changed a setting and read the XML file as is instructed for an erased Google Apps Business Calender. It would have really been a big help for my sad mother. :hmmmm:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones