• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ezra....
Everytime I hear that name I think of
Ezra Miller... Lol!!!
But here's more of Shin Hati
Screenshot_20230917-000219-069.png

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
It's from the old testament Ezrah 7:12

From the med comes yummy pizza
no i get that part. but this is Star Wars dealing with Jedi's, the force, as well as alien beings with some looking like fish people.....so using Biblical names in Star Wars does not sound so far fetched to me.......just saying.

Upvote 0
no i get that part. but this is Star Wars dealing with Jedi's, the force, as well as alien beings with some looking like fish people.....so using Biblical names in Star Wars does not sound so far fetched to me.......just saying.
Don't get your Spider-Man Underoos in a wad, it's not that serious :rolleyes::whistle::giggle:

Upvote 0
Lars Mikkelsen plays Grand Admiral Thrawn in Ahsoka, reprising his role from Star Wars Rebels. His portrayal captures the character's intelligence, menace, and sense of superiority. Bringing Thrawn into live-action in Ahsoka has been successful, with some minor visual differences from Star Wars Rebels.
He's doing a fine job as an actor playing the role he voiced in the animated series...

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I've always been a Star Wars fan, but I'm not really a fan of the Disneyfied Star Wars extended universe
So just the films? Are we talking about episodes 4,5 ,&6? What about episodes 1-3?

The animated Clone Wars series are pretty good. The first 2 seasons I think were just ok. But towards the end is where everything pays off. And it continues to pay off in Ahsoka.

I wish we had more background on Baylan Skolls.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
thoughts on the season finale?

i thought it as great. but the end leaves more questions.......i guess that is common with cliff hangers......lol
i am still curious where they go with Baylan. i only had one scene. now i know the actor playing Baylan died....so are they going to recast the role? do some cgi? just write him off of the show in season 2?

i was hoping that Shin would join Ahsoka but that ending suggests otherwise.

and lastly THRAWN is such a badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones