• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Am I flashing themes wrong?

I wipe cache and delvik cache three times each. Then go to flash .zip from sd and try to flash the theme zip. Every time with every theme it says cannot flash bad.

are you flashing themes compatible with your ROM? Are you downloading them to your computer then transfering to your phone or downloading straight to phone?

Upvote 0
You might have gotten a bad download. It happens from time to time. I would try and download it again and see if it works. Did you download it to your phone or to your pc? I have heard of issues downloading to our phones on occasion. I have never had an issues with it but most of my downloads are to my pc and then transferred to my phone.

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
Are you using amon-ra recovery, or Clockwork Mod Recovery?

Sometimes CMW recovery gives folks problems with flashing.

Also, I would try to redownload the rom just one more time. Remember to check the theme download size from the ftp site, and compare it to your download file size. This is sometimes a good indication if your file completely downloaded. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones