• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Market problems on Xoom

Xoomed Out

Lurker
Jan 4, 2012
Hi I am relatively new to Androis tablets & this is my first post so hopefully I am in the right place.
I have recently bought a Motorola Xoom & at first I could use the Android Market without any problems.
Recently I assume something has changed because whenever I attempt to download items from the Android Market place I get the comment "The item you are attempting to download could not be found" or "Not available to download in your country".
Also the Market place is only showing apps priced in USD. I live in the UK, therefore this is puzzling. As I can access the market place OK from other devices I assume that something has changed within my Xoom tablet (Running Honeycombe 3.2)
Can Anyone Help with this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones