• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android pc tablet stopped charging.

feathers

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Hi.
I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't find the tablet I've got in the list.
I bought an Android tablet at Christmas and it's worked ok up until a few weeks ago.
It started off that the charger felt it wasn't connecting to the tablet, so I bought a new one but that didn't work either.
I started charging it with a usb charger but that has gone the same way also.
I cannot charge the tablet unless I sit and hold the charger at a certain angle but then it takes an age to charge up and drains within an hour.
I haven't got a warranty or anything in the box it came in and can't seem to find a way of getting in touch with Android.
I wondered if someone could point me in that direction please.
I did complain to the buyer I bought it off from Amazon uk but I've been ignored.
The only name I can find on the tablet is NATPC and this is was it was advertised as - M009S 8GB Capacitive Android 4.0 (ICE CREAM SANDWICH) , 7" , 1.6 GHz Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Responsive Capacitive Screen.
Thanks. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones