• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Stickers & Apparel

Is your site back up I would love to grab some android stickers.

It looks like it will be monday or sunday night before I can have the site back up with new stuff, ill still go ahead and start putting up some of the old cool stickers tomorrow. I will also have a bunch of stickers that will cost under a dollar just so we can move a few and get android out there to be seen by many...

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
It looks like it will be monday or sunday night before I can have the site back up with new stuff, ill still go ahead and start putting up some of the old cool stickers tomorrow. I will also have a bunch of stickers that will cost under a dollar just so we can move a few and get android out there to be seen by many...

How's it coming along?

Upvote 0
Wow,very cool stuffs,I would like to own some like the cute Android stickers^_^.

Thanks

How's it coming along?

How's it going

just wondering why the site never went back up?

Well here it is... I have been going in all directions with my screen printing shop and all kinds of projects I have going. I really want to get the site back up as I had a lot of fun doing the Android stuff. I just want to be sure I will be able to handle it with all the things I have going on.

With that said, Thanks for showing support and I promise I will get some stuff out soon. As busy as I was with other things, doing the Android stickers and t-shirts was relaxing at times because I got to hang out on the forums and meet cool people. I enjoyed getting to know some of you personally as well.

Thanks again to all who have been asking for more stuff...

Upvote 0
Glad to see you around zoiko

Thanks, Aside from being super busy ( It's a good thing ) I'm not complaining...
But I also had some health issues I am having to take care of. So as I get better and get a little better at planning my work days I will get back to the Android stuff.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Aside from being super busy ( It's a good thing ) I'm not complaining...
But I also had some health issues I am having to take care of. So as I get better and get a little better at planning my work days I will get back to the Android stuff.

Hope you are feeling better.

I'm looking forward to your shop re-opening and have a few items I wish to purchase (some repeat ones from early days).

Please give us a nudge when you're back open.

Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones