• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone who got ext batt ....

1. Go to Verizon .com, do not be logged in.
  2. Hold the mouse over "Shop" and when the window pops up slide down to the right a tad and select "Accessories."
  3. When your in the next window go down to the right about 1/2 way in the right hand column and select "Batteries".
  4. In the next page look for the small print on the left side "Filter By Device" and hit it.
  5. A Flash driven window will come up and almost hang and then pop.
  6. In the "by device" search box type "Nexus". The GN will appear before you are done typing, choose it.
  7. Look for "View All Recommended" on the right and hit it.
  8. Scroll down and you will see it priced @ $49.99. Fear not, "Add To Cart".
  9. After the blink go up top and choose "Continue To Cart. BAM!!!!!!! The price is right!
  10. Hurry!

Reactions: vandyman
Upvote 0
  2. Hold the mouse over "Shop" and when the window pops up slide down to the right a tad and select "Accessories."
  3. When your in the next window go down to the right about 1/2 way in the right hand column and select "Batteries".
  4. In the next page look for the small print on the left side "Filter By Device" and hit it.
  6. In the "by device" search box type "Nexus". The GN will appear before you are done typing, choose it.
  9. After the blink go up top and choose "Continue To Cart. BAM!!!!!!! The price is right!
  10. Hurry!

I just did this and it shows up as $50.

Upvote 0
  10. Hurry!

^^^^^^This does work.
At $25, this is my 2nd one that I am getting.
I picked up the first one yesterday at the store and they are now sold out at the store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones