1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App Drawer Widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bennec, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member

I searched for this on the Droid X forum and didn't quickly find an answer. I also googled to see if there was any widget that you could place on a home screen to display apps (not hidden by LP Plus), but didn't really find anything I really was looking for with that either.

Moderators please move this if this has been discussed many times and my search criteria was just bad.

I'm looking for a widget for my last home page I need to finish customizing that will give me the ability to look at my App Drawer (the Apps I use frequently and want to display with LP Plus - while hiding ones I don't want to show up).

Is there anything? I'm willing to pay for anything that does the trick. Thanks!

2. rhand

rhand Lurker

I believe you can get what you want by using Auto App Organizer and putting a widget for one particular app category on your home screen.

Good luck!

3. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

GDE has a scrolling app dock included. there is also an app called Launch-x that does about the same thing but doesnt scroll but uses buttons to forward and reverse the display. there is a free and a paid version of Launch-x.
    You can see the paid version on my phone.
    [​IMG]

4. ezflip

ezflip Member

Just create a new folder on that home screen and drop the apps you want into the folder....

5. john0821

john0821 Android Enthusiast

^ +1 ... just use Folder Organizer. Keeps things simple as well.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews