• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help App Drawer Widget

bennec

Jun 23, 2010
I searched for this on the Droid X forum and didn't quickly find an answer. I also googled to see if there was any widget that you could place on a home screen to display apps (not hidden by LP Plus), but didn't really find anything I really was looking for with that either.

Moderators please move this if this has been discussed many times and my search criteria was just bad.

I'm looking for a widget for my last home page I need to finish customizing that will give me the ability to look at my App Drawer (the Apps I use frequently and want to display with LP Plus - while hiding ones I don't want to show up).

Is there anything? I'm willing to pay for anything that does the trick. Thanks!

GDE has a scrolling app dock included. there is also an app called Launch-x that does about the same thing but doesnt scroll but uses buttons to forward and reverse the display. there is a free and a paid version of Launch-x.
You can see the paid version on my phone.
DSC02611.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones