• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app to switch to home screen after call

athenssmile

Dec 2, 2009
I have searched the forums, but can't find the information about the app which automatically directs you back to the home screen after a call. I accidently call people and this was very handy. It pulled up the home screen rather than displaying the phone. However, when the recent update was pushed over the air, my phone shut down and required a hard reset. The app was lost and I can't remember the name. Does anyone know?

A side question: Was this update the switch to 2.0 for the Eris? I ran the update, but my phone still says it is running the 1.5 firmware. I obviously had a serious problem with the update and I am not sure it came through.

I rarely register on forums because I generally don't have to much to say but I had to resond to this post.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Th fact that this phone would remain on the contacts screen has been bothering me the whole time that I have had it. I would always hit the home key after every call before I locked the screen and it drove me nuts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones