• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple slave checking out this side of the fence

Jailbird

Lurker
May 13, 2012
WI
Hello, my name is Brian and I'm here checking things out before I take the plunge. A little quick background about myself, I'm a prototype engineer and all of my hobbies revolve around anything with wheels or an engine. I have been a slave to Apple for a lot of years, from multiple iPhones to an iPad to a MacBook to an iMac. I'm really getting tired of wearing Apple's handcuffs so I'm considering a change. I have the iPhone4 now but the more I read here, the more I'm intrigued. I haven't actually laid hands on a Droid device as of yet, but that will change later in the week. The 2 phones I'm most interested in are the Skyrocket and the Note. After only a few hours lurking here, I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have seen quite a few posts from Apple fans causing waves so I promise if I decide to stay a slave, I'll just go away quietly. Thanks for taking the time to read my rambleings.

-Brian

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones