• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask... ask... ask....

I'd have to say beer becuase i've never had vodka, and probably shoudn't have any since i'm 19 :)
You're legal to drink everywhere else in the world though. Sucks that you have to wait another 2 years :p

Haha nice ... Tv shows ... I am watching the 5th season of dexter as I type this

Casual or dress up ?

Depends on where I'm going. But it's both, my style which is a mix between casual and dress up, lol.

Have you ever eaten anything so spicy that your eyes watered, your nose ran and your lips became tender/pink and puffy? lol

Upvote 0
once while stationed in rome ny. My friend and I orded some wings like we always did. We didnt know they changed their hot list and what use to be their fire hot was their new hot. We should of realized this when the wings box wrapped in plastic wrap the smell coming out of it made our eyes water. We ate them and suffer so bad that we thought we was dying.

Then the next day we heated up the rest in the microwave and the whole floor was complaining of their eyes burning.

How much snow is too much?

Upvote 0
once while stationed in rome ny. My friend and I orded some wings like we always did. We didnt know they changed their hot list and what use to be their fire hot was their new hot. We should of realized this when the wings box wrapped in plastic wrap the smell coming out of it made our eyes water. We ate them and suffer so bad that we thought we was dying.

Then the next day we heated up the rest in the microwave and the whole floor was complaining of their eyes burning.
ROFL
How much snow is too much?
When you can't walk through it! ;)

Do you have your flag sewn on your knapsack when you travel outside your country?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones