• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Newbie...

Not sure on the LG side, since I don't even see it on mine (it might be hidden though, I've moved stuff with Apex launcher and hid things). I would probably just hide it for now, just in case, unless someone else has an idea. If your only goal was to uninstall Bloat, then there's no need for TiBu, unless you're interested in saving progress in games, or app data that doesn't restore, if you ever need to reinstall or change the ROM you're running (if you are running one at all).

Edit: I'm running CleanROM so that might be why I don't see the LG Agent, it might have been removed through it anyway. You could always make a backup, uninstall it, and see if it has any effect on anything. If you need, can always restore back.

Reactions: jaj324
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones