• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is there an App that 1. i can backup everything on my phone 2. image my phone like I can do with Ghost for a PC.

I think Google backsup my contacts and such. What I want to really backup is the "MEMOs" or "NOTES" I have an extensive ammount of notes. I have attached memo's to e-mails. The memo's have an unkown extension for the pc. How would I get them back in the phone and where would they go. I also have a google nexus 10 , can the memo app be installed on the nexus and memo's from my phone be imported...

RE-READ THAT CAREFULLY!! MY BACKUP PRO WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!! I just went around in circles with them because I thought their product would work without root. But their page on Play says in so many words that you need a rooted device. DON'T GET THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU HAVE ROOTED OR WILL ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones