• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Bar None I Own A Bunch Of Cases For My Evo This Is the Best and Its $3.59

So is anyone using this case in conjunction with any sort of screen protector? I didn't have anything on it for the past month or so & decided to put my second Phantom Skinz on it after noticing 2 little scratches. The problem is that the case pushes the corners of the skin up. Has anyone else experienced this?

i had the same problem with the case pushing the corners of the screen protector, so i just dont use one...

i like the protection of the case so i make due without the screen protector, id rather a small scratch on the screen than an entire broken phone...

Upvote 0
This case is beautiful. Its a one piece not rubber something like the Amzer case but it is colored exactly to match the phone. The back is a flat black and the upper part is glossy black. When its on the phone you cant tell its a case. AND its less than $4 no brainier. It offers great protection as well AND COVERS the camera bezel. BUY IT YOU WONT BE SORRY. I will post pics of mine when I can.

BLACK FLEXISHIELD GEL CASE COVER FOR HTC EVO 4G 4TH - eBay (item 170505425396 end time Jul-25-10 20:28:56 PDT)

SEE NEW PICTURES IN POST #15

I would honestly love to see this case. I purchased one after reading this post from the same seller (city out) on 8/6. However it's been over a month...and no case. I buy stuff on eBay from Asia all of the time, in fact i picked up a clip on back case for my Evo 2 weeks after I won this and have already received the clip on. I'm glad it was only $3 and change, since I'm probably going to be out that much.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the heads-up, just ordered one. Looks like it will fit similiar to my clear argyle tpu case which is my favorite so far (have 7 other Evo cases). I hate how some tpu cases wrap around the front of the phone. The clear argyle tpu covers the sides but stop right at the front of the phone. The ones that wrap around the front push on the edges of my screen protector...

Oh, and its only $3.09 shipped now

Upvote 0
I vouch for the Coverz N' Lidz (formerly Evo Cases) FROSTED TPU case. Looks a lot better especially if you want to show the back of the phone since you can't with the case they're talking about here.

My review with pictures:
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-reviews/164477-coverz-n-lidz-frosted-tpu-case.html

Where you can buy it:
Coverz N' Lidz: Welcome to Coverz N' Lidz!
I like that cse alot. Can you still use the screen protector with it since alot of people here are complaining about the edge of the protector getting pulled up on some cases? If I can use the screen protector then I will order this case right now.

Upvote 0
Just received this case and WOW... OP, please dont take offense to this as I dont mean this to be rude, but honest. If this is the best case that you have then are really missing out on some nice cases and will be blown away by other cases that are available. This makes my 9th Evo case, 11th if you count leather pouches, and is by far the worst one that I have. I took this off after 1 minute. Couldnt push the power button, volume buttons were difficult. It looks decent, but functioned horrible!! If any one wants it you can paypal me $3 give me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Upvote 0
Just received this case and WOW... OP, please dont take offense to this as I dont mean this to be rude, but honest. If this is the best case that you have then are really missing out on some nice cases and will be blown away by other cases that are available. This makes my 9th Evo case, 11th if you count leather pouches, and is by far the worst one that I have. I took this off after 1 minute. Couldnt push the power button, volume buttons were difficult. It looks decent, but functioned horrible!! If any one wants it you can paypal me $3 give me your address and I'll mail it to you.

So, which one do you like the best then?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones