• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery charging sounds, + no snooze

I'm having an issue with the froyo update I haven't been able to find on the forums. Alike most people, I charge my phone at night. However, with the new update, when the phone finishes charging, it makes a loud beeping noise. I don't like to turn the sound off at night because I need to have it on for emergencies, but it wakes me up every single time. Can I turn this off??

Also, I used the alarm on the phone to wake up. However, since the update, the snooze setting has been working rather sporadically. Has anyone else encountered this problem?? I used to have gentle alarm on my droid, but the app sometimes wasn't reliable (alarm wouldn't go off every now and again). Since getting the Fascinate I have had NO issues with this... until now.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones