• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery disconnections in graph

Hello, lurked for a while decided to join. I'm a little concerned about my battery, I noticed disconnections in the lg volt battery graph. Does anyone know if I should consider replacing it. Thanks in advance.

2015-08-11-08-17-44.png

Discontinuities in the battery graph don't usually mean a battery problem, but that the phone was turned-off or rebooted.

Of course if the phone has been rebooting that would not be good either. Did you reboot it yourself, or notice it reboot? And was it particularly hot when you started charging (overheating could trigger a reboot)?

Of course that might not be it, it could be some other software glitch. It's just that the only times I've seen such things in a batter graph have been times when the phone has not been running Android (shut down, rebooting, or going into recovery or the bootloader).

Reactions: Blu8
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones