• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery widgets

Mr. Boom

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2010
Nevada
I have had my Rezound for four days now. No problems so far (knock on wood), but i noticed something. When the phone is on, and plugged in either by USB or regular charger, it will not register 100% and the LED will not turn green. When it is turned off, it turns green and i get 100% when i turn it on. Weird bug? Anyone else have this? Any way to correct it?

Not really an issue, just thought it odd.

Many devices have a regulator that goes into trickle charge as the device gets close to 100%. This is what you may be experiencing.

Mine goes from no charge to full charge in about 3 1/2 hours. The led does go to green. I get about to 90% charge in about 2 hours.

Now if I only slightly discharge it then it can take a while to go back to green but it does get there. Individual batteries, like people, can have their own quirks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones