• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio on Optimus M?

DeadlyFoez

Sep 29, 2011
So, I've read that some people got Beats Audio working on Gingerbread.

Sources...
Beats Audio Now Available on Any Gingerbread ROM | xda-developers
(MOD)(PORT)Beats Audio&Xloud(2.3+up)03/02/12 - xda-developers

So I tried this on my phone that has Repard's CM7.1 but it would not flash from recovery menu even with signature verification off, it just errors and I tried both files provided.
I also tried the manual install with root explorer, but theres no way to fix permissions while in the recovery mode and my phone just got stuck at the boot logo.

So, does anyone know how to get this to work any other ways? I'm sure a lot of people would love to have this installed.

Thank you all.

Upvote 0
false alarm guys i did manage to flash the zip with CWM but after some mindless searching in root explorer, couldnt find the files from the zip. so i tried to manually move the files and reboot, the files just wont go into the folders. i was looking forward to having this on my phone too :mad:

****this is the equalizer i use comes with wigets and is a must have
FREE VERSION:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature= search_result
PAID:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer.unlock&f eature=search_result
:D

Upvote 0
a dev for the prevail actually remade the zip so now i got it up and running on my phone.. as for the optM i really dont know what to say except try manually putting the files from the zip to your system using root explorer.. if you need instructions or help check out the xda forum i was looking at it all morning trying to get this and theres help everywhere. im just glad that bloodawn redid the zip for my phone cause i had given up :D

UPDATE:
try this way cause flashing those zip with CWM or custom recovery does not work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones