• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets 3.0!!!!!!

No issues with the new Beautiful Widgets and Launcher Pro here. I do run an application task killer about every 2 hours to automatically clean out unused programs. Its set to a very low priority, and it works quite well. I don't know if this is the difference between BW and Launcher Pro working well, but it could be.

Upvote 0
Anyone have problems using Beautiful widgets with ADW.launcher, the temperature part gets cutoff. The widget basically doesn't fit on the screen, nor does it extend onto the next desktop. Kinda annoying

This happens occasionally for me as well - to fix it you just have to get it to redraw. Try rotating the device into landscape, let it draw, then rotate back. Hopefully that should clean it up.

Reactions: 34.50
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones