• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Benchmarks

lMonsterl

Android Expert
Jul 18, 2011
U.S.
Place your benchmarks!

shot_000002.png

Yes if you hook up the USB to the PC and run neocore the score shoots up. There was a thread somewhere that mentioned about this. If only someone with kernel experience can figure this out we can unlock the extra performance without the phone hooked up. It doesn't work with a wall charger though only the PC

Upvote 0
whatsup guys so im really excited to see these scores so high, as i am coming from the prevail where you rarely see a 1600 and above. in the next couple of days i will be receiving my marquee in the mail so you guys will see alot more of me. but i was wondering if yall could post the roms you are running with your scores and if your running any scripts like the v6 supercharger or anything so i know which one to try out first :D thanks guys

Upvote 0
whatsup guys so im really excited to see these scores so high, as i am coming from the prevail where you rarely see a 1600 and above. in the next couple of days i will be receiving my marquee in the mail so you guys will see alot more of me. but i was wondering if yall could post the roms you are running with your scores and if your running any scripts like the v6 supercharger or anything so i know which one to try out first :D thanks guys
All the scores posted here were without ROM's at the time besides the last one I posted, which would be with the only available ROM for the Boost Marquee, Marky Beats. Though I noticed a little lower score.. after the New ROM was flashed. Could have been a low battery or something I Flashed the latest Marky Beats Update today, so I will run it again and see what it comes up with..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones