• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best android app for reading and taking notes on ebooks using a stylus?

Hi!

I was wondering if you all could suggest an app(free or paid) that I could use to read and take notes on ebooks(mostly textbooks in pdf or epub) using a stylus.

Thanks!
Welcome to the android forums :)

Take notes on ebooks ? Well I mostly use google play books, you can easily highlight and take notes on it, no matter where you do though.. Anyone else got any ideas?

Upvote 0
On adobe reader, there's a highlight option. I usually read a chapter, highlight the most important information, and then write it down on a paper notebook later. This is the only way to take notes using an e-book as far as I know. I'm going to buy a kindle oasis and I hope there will initially be an app with which I can read and take notes. By the way, which e-book do you use? Besides the kindle oasis, I'm also thinking about buying a kindle paperwhite. What do you think is the best e-book to buy? I will be happy to receive any suggestions on the kindle oasis vs paperwhite topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones