• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Call Blocking App for Boost Prevail

I wanted to get some user opinions on what is the best call-blocking app out there for the prevail on boost mobile.

I read through different posts and looked through the market, and I have no problem paying for a good app. I am looking for the best app that has all the options I could possibly want.

Looking for opinions from current call blocking app users.

thanks.

Upvote 0
I like using Google Voice. It has all sorts of excellent call management features you can set. But alas, if you've already been handing out your real cell number, it's not really an option unless you can get your number ported. Wonder if anyone has managed to port a Boost Mobile number and keep their "shrinkage" plan?

Upvote 0
I spent hours reading into it and everything the market has, and at this point I;m only looking for a paid app, it's ovious that the goods are in the paid apps. Google is no good for what I want to do, and anything that charges a monthly fee is beat.

Extreme Call Blocker Droid looked good, but from what I read the one's that use Root access work better. I looked into every one on the market and the best root one I can find looks like Call Master & Root Call Blocker Pro made by Fahrbot.

Boost Mobile won't let me change my number again even if I pay for it since I did it so many times in the past, and I'm not paying them to block callers every month. And I can't kill the people I want to block, otherwise I'd go to jail, but it would be the easiest thing to do.

I like the idea that I can have a caller hear any recording I make after the phone picks up, meaning I could make an mp3 with an operators voice stating the number is no longer in service, just as an added feature if I want to set it up like that, from what I read all 3 I listed above do that, I think, but I know Call Master does it and seems to be the best one.

I already have Tasker, Tasker Profiles Manager, Zoom, AutomateIt Pro & Locale. I'm gonna see if I can combine them to act as a call blocker/answer and hang-up thing maybe if I combine them all, and if I can't or I can't find anything better than the 3 above I'll probably go with Call Master. I like lots of options even if I'm never gonna use them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones