• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help big helo please bootloop

orennat

Jun 28, 2017
hi, i just wanted to reset my phone to zero and when i did it the phone start to bootloop, i tried to do factory reset and it didnt work, what can i do? i pussdown factory reset then pressed yes then i pressed reboot system...at start its said running apps, then i start using the phone accepet all agrrement and then it bootloop agian, so even factory reset didnt work, so what can i do now? please

when you are accepting the agreements, does it ask you to log back into your gmail account? and did you use the same gmail account that was originally on the phone prior to reset?

Unless you properly removed the gmail account prior to factory reset, it won't let you back in until you have logged back on with that same gmail. That feature is for theft protection (so thief can't factory reset your phone and use it himself)

Upvote 0
when you are accepting the agreements, does it ask you to log back into your gmail account? and did you use the same gmail account that was originally on the phone prior to reset?

Unless you properly removed the gmail account prior to factory reset, it won't let you back in until you have logged back on with that same gmail. That feature is for theft protection (so thief can't factory reset your phone and use it himself)
no, it dosnt get to the gmail. after start, and accepting the agreements its just bootloop again, i tried again factory reset and still, dosnt work still do bootloop, even when im in safe mode he bootlooping

Upvote 0
hi, i just wanted to reset my phone to zero and when i did it the phone start to bootloop, i tried to do factory reset and it didnt work, what can i do? i pussdown factory reset then pressed yes then i pressed reboot system...at start its said running apps, then i start using the phone accepet all agrrement and then it bootloop agian, so even factory reset didnt work, so what can i do now? please
just curious as to what you mean by this statement:"i just wanted to reset my phone to zero"????

is the phone rooted?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones