• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Black screen after update - Please help

mcloide

Lurker
Aug 29, 2012
I have tried to upgrade my ePad 8 inch Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC Built in WIFI/Camera G-sensor VIA WM8650 800MHZ - Support Flash 10.1 wich I believe is the famous WonderMedia 8650 (green led).

The update started fine but it failed saying: "maybe the kernel don't support this NAND flash"

After that whenever I hit the power button it gives me a black screen.

I have tried firmware update (wich never does nothing), several roms and even tried a live boot from the micro sd. Nothing worked.

The firmware update where you have a folder Firmware and another file on the micro sd does nothing.

The roms where you have to copy the script folder to the microsd all are giving me the kernel error.

Right now my tablet is completely dead.

Is there anyway to reset this thing or is there any rom that I could use to restore this droid to life.

Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones