1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

bluetooth issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ron316, Jul 1, 2013.

1. ron316

ron316 Well-Known Member

i dont know if anyone is having this issue but when i turn the buetooth off and on i have to re paire it again soon as i turn it off again i have re do it it says its paired but doesn t connect s4 my s3 was fine

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

I do notice that everytime I want to connect to a previously paired device, I have to click on that device each time even though it says it is paired. I don't find it to be a problem though as it connects immediately after I click on the device I want to re-pair with.
    I never used my S3 with bluetooth, so can not compare the 2 phones.

3. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

I have the same problem with my 2 yrs old 3XXPlantronics bluetooth head set. I have to do the same thing everytime I turn it on, I have to go into bluethooth settings on my S4 and select my headset. Once doing this, I get the popup box asking for permission to connect. I have a pair of H800 Logitech bluetooth head phones that connects with no problem. (They are only a year old) My guess is that my older bluetooth head set might have some compatibility issues.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews