• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bluetooth issues

I do notice that everytime I want to connect to a previously paired device, I have to click on that device each time even though it says it is paired. I don't find it to be a problem though as it connects immediately after I click on the device I want to re-pair with.
I never used my S3 with bluetooth, so can not compare the 2 phones.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem with my 2 yrs old 3XXPlantronics bluetooth head set. I have to do the same thing everytime I turn it on, I have to go into bluethooth settings on my S4 and select my headset. Once doing this, I get the popup box asking for permission to connect. I have a pair of H800 Logitech bluetooth head phones that connects with no problem. (They are only a year old) My guess is that my older bluetooth head set might have some compatibility issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones