• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Info - how to get full signal (steady) and consistently fast 3g speeds

I spent an entire day setting up a windows laptop with all the software to do this, Put a logcat on the phone, all the stuff. Found my msl, learned the software to flash prl's all of it. Flashed different numbers of and on ALL DAY!!! No difference at all, As a matter of fact, my phone performed better with the prl assigned to it by Boost!!! 61009. This post is for info and data purposes only.

This is the same for me. I noticed no better, maybe a little worse signal strength. My phone performs best using boost prl.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
I spent an entire day setting up a windows laptop with all the software to do this, Put a logcat on the phone, all the stuff. Found my msl, learned the software to flash prl's all of it. Flashed different numbers of and on ALL DAY!!! No difference at all, As a matter of fact, my phone performed better with the prl assigned to it by Boost!!! 61009. This post is for info and data purposes only.

You most live in the southeast that's the prl my phone came with

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones