• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] The Warp's First Development Team {TEAM ShinDizzle} (NOW RECRUITING)[Update 8:30 p.m. Aug 9 2012]

Apologies all,

Quite a few posts have been removed (and responses to) as a result of a sock puppet account.

If i deleted anything you feel may of been of value, please PM me so i can restore it.

Thanks!

441883e8-7f67-28ef.jpg

WHAT!?!?!? We can't have accounts!??!??

Upvote 0
You guys workin on a project yet?

Not yet still trying to get a full team together. If we release something we will either start from scratch or work from Shinjitsu as a base to bring a totally different rom. i have made leaps and bounds with development on my rom. But lets face it..... there are still faults with it and starting over as a joint effort would probably be for the best. Although development on Shinjitsu will still continue so to all my devotee's please don't feel like i'm gonna just dump ya and move on it wont happen. i will continue to work on and release until the rom is to utter perfection. It might be gleaming and polished but most issue's are underlying. and it is still lacking in performance as far as i envision it.

Reactions: UnknownUser1
Upvote 0
Right on itll be sick to see whatyou guys come upwith but ican only ask that when youguys do work on somethin that it either remains completly secret till release or if you discuss it we could get a screenshot or two or some solid info on it cuz it was slightly irritating the way the iondev guys and the team glitch wanted totell everyone theyr commin out with coolstuff but didnt wanna show us even after so many issues have come upfrom doin things like that over the past month that some users were even banned for. I just cant say im excited for somethin iknow nothing about how it looks or runs not tryi to pjt the other teams down but i feel so far this team will be more productive as to what the comunity is interested in and keepin us in the loop and thatllbe cool

Upvote 0
Right on itll be sick to see whatyou guys come upwith but ican only ask that when youguys do work on somethin that it either remains completly secret till release or if you discuss it we could get a screenshot or two or some solid info on it cuz it was slightly irritating the way the iondev guys and the team glitch wanted totell everyone theyr commin out with coolstuff but didnt wanna show us even after so many issues have come upfrom doin things like that over the past month that some users were even banned for. I just cant say im excited for somethin iknow nothing about how it looks or runs not tryi to pjt the other teams down but i feel so far this team will be more productive as to what the comunity is interested in and keepin us in the loop and thatllbe cool

We are still trying to get a team together before we start working because we know we will be putting down more work than ever done because maintaining 2 roms will take alot of dedication and more than 2 or 3 people.

Upvote 0
We are still trying to get a team together before we start working because we know we will be putting down more work than ever done because maintaining 2 roms will take alot of dedication and more than 2 or 3 people.

I expect it to be a while but im sure when you guys get toit itll be sick once i start learnin what im doin and i have time to start devin my own stuff i could get in on it but itll be a bit before i can sit down at my comp cuz i just got a job this week and im about to take a harley night course soon

Upvote 0
he's developing for the community. Kernels aren't rom specific just the ramdisk. Being a member of a team is just a collaborative effort not a job. So anyone can use his kernel with his permission and proper credits.

EDIT: Go to page one where he asked to be put on the list and demanded to be #1 lol gotta love Down

Reactions: SelfElevated2
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones