• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Theme] Warped Sandwich: Nb 7.0, CT 2.0 FINAL

Should ANWS keep N00b's VI's window animations?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not important

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I have a cool suggestion for 2.0 :D
What about maybe a cool USB screen when doing USB transfers? I like it when ROMers do it but mrbobo respectfully likes the minimalist version of the android dude. Just something different, I don't have a suggestion of what you, the themer, would like but I'm just saying it's your creativity that would be perfect in my book. I've seen some really bada$$ one's so they're in abundance to can from I'm sure

Cool!!:D I use that method 99% of the time:)

Upvote 0
So i think i found a theme related glitch.

I was trying to get the gps working because i needed to find something and after I had found it I turned it off. Well the GPS symbol just stayed up there even when GPS was off. Had to do a reboot in order to make it go away.

Are you sure the gps had aqquired a location? if you turn it off when or while it's looking for a sattelite, that happen's sometimes.:)

Upvote 0
Hi everyone! Here's a special Thanksgiving update for you! Updated A Noob's Warped Sandwich to version 2.0.0!

I hope you enjoy it and have a fun and safe turkey day!!!

-- Edit

Updated theme to 2.0.2, which fixes the flashing issue. It was such a noob mistake xD

-- Edit

Updated theme to 2.0.3. The layout of the call screen bugged me.

Upvote 0
Thanks man! Only one thing that needs fixed but don't bother today. The phone lock screen is missing the unlock and silent buttons now. They're invisible. Haha Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Haha, that's actually a feature that I introduced in 1.3.0. I think it makes the lock screen cleaner.

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too SmoothKaos!

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Thanks man! Only one thing that needs fixed but don't bother today. The phone lock screen is missing the unlock and silent buttons now. They're invisible. Haha Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Haha, that's actually a feature that I introduced in 1.3.0. I think it makes the lock screen cleaner.

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too SmoothKaos!

You know I kinda dig it because people might think that it can only be unlocked by me haha I get it ;) Definitely cleaner since nothing is there anymore

I like that:D

Reactions: Smoothkaos
Upvote 0
Just updated the theme to version 2.0.5. Sorry for the rapid updates! But! I think this might be the last one until the Mr. Bobo releases N00b VIII. I honestly can't think of anything else to change. Haha. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave a message!

Don't be sorry!! This is a good thing!!:) Since I haven't flashed it yet I guess it's ok:D

I'll download the newest one and have it ready for when I do my weekly theme change up!!;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones