• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Updated prl info per region

Here's a speed test with the PRL from n0ve

speedtest.jpg

Reactions: n0ve
Upvote 0
Nandroid won't help. What ever app you use, make sure you backup/save your current prl first. In Cdma workshop its just the read button that will save/backup the original.
n0ve! This thread will never die! Lol

Wow and im the one who bricked my own phone due to NAM programming, LOL i was reading all night and idk I guess was not thinking at all. Yes of course you're right about that, I just wanted to give an extra warning because of the whole LTE prl never really tried on boost 3g...as far as i've known. You never know, could end up causing more problems then a simple prl swap could fix, so i tossed the nandroid out there. CDMA workshop method isnt working too well w/ some newer handsets ive ran across btw too. Ty for the correction/addition though...;-)

Hey as far as thread dying I hadn't posted on here in a long time and I think people found it useful. Since i now own a different 4g LTE handset, thought id post it on here..

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
im in rice lake,wi need service for the spooner,wi area where its dead zone for me, my prl is 25006 now idk what one to use to get better reception, i think i messed my phone up trying :/ i can make calls and i recieve text when im in a call but when someone calls me...it doesnt register on my phone at all but it says i have full bars of reception and they are green so idk wht i did or how to fix it..please help me...i just wanted to unlock my cell towers?!?!?!

Upvote 0
Here's a link to a prl i found, i uploaded it to my dropbox.

http://db.tt/w2Mlv0v6

Found it on xda n read that its a worldphone prl.
Idk if its been tested but if anyone would like to try it before i do that would be great. N as always let us know the results. :)
test huh.... could be lethal........IDK......

Upvote 0
I'm testing 56009 as we speak. Works great! Took about 30 minutes for my warp to stay steady on 3g and 3-full bars. 1st flash and first few minutes nothing but 1x and zero bars but now its holding up great. Ill keep searching for more prl that aren't on the download list we have on here... as well as testing. Btw im in California, orange county n everything is working fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones