• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a Samsung tab 2 10.1 GT-p5113 WiFi model. when i start up that tablet it turns on correctly and the login screen shows up. I am able to login but then after one minute it turns of by it self and restarts again. This loop will continue until I am able to turn the tablet completely off. Then I try to hard reset the tablet. I get in to the recovery mode with the green android lying down with at red triangle over it. the following yellow text comes: #MANUAL MODE# appling Multi-CSC, Applied the CSC code: XAR. Successfully applied multi CSC There is a text under it that says: NO COMMAND. Then I try to wipe the tablet and restore it back to factory settings. The tablet apparently tries to wipe the data and comes up with data wipe complete. When rebooting the tablet again the same thing happens again. It goes into a boot loop. I am not sure what I should do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones