• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cabin In The Woods

Vinsanity93

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Just saw it and it is literally impossible to explain unless you go see the movie lol. The movie had me saying WTF more times than I think I've ever said in my life, but don't let that stop you from watching it. Overall I think it was a good movie and I would recommend seeing it, just know you will get mindfu*ked hard. This movie is so unpredictable, looks original too, and thats probably why I like it.

I'd like to check it out, but I was a little late making it to the theaters to see it. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD or BluRay. I heard so much about it and hadn't even watched the trailer to it. When I watched the trailer, I was surprised, because it honestly doesn't look that impressive. I guess I'll have to withhold judgment until I see it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones