• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar that supports iCal??

Pos1

Lurker
Apr 22, 2012
My wide has a web Google calendar with a subscribed iCal calendar (listed under Other Calendars). Works great. She cannot get the subscribed calendar to show up on any Android calendar (default or downloaded). Is this supported?

I have the same subscribed calendar linked to my Outlook calendar and shows up perfectly on my iPhone. All I had to do was click the "subscribe" link provided by the author of the calendar. When I do this on my wife's Android, every time it says the web page is unavailable. I've talked to others, and researched the web, and can't find any examples of people who have done this successfully.

If I could find where to manually add a subscribed calendar, I'd simply copy/paste the URL...but I can't find where to add a calendar.

Help...

i have it working and i think you have to going on ical and set up for the google calendar,then you have to go to google calendar and set it up for icalendar. if i remember right i had to google it and watch it on youube to set it up on the google calendar.i have my android phone calendar syncing with google calendar and i calendar.no matter which one i look at they are the same. is that what she wants?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones