• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I un-install 2.2 on my Galaxy S??

sibailey79

Lurker
May 6, 2011
Hi,

I am after some assistance if anyone can help. I'm not at all techincal, however a few months ago is stumbled though the 2.2 update using odin on my Galaxy S (i think i managed this only as the website which i used showed such simple step by step instructions).

All seemed to be working fine, however Flash Player 10.2 won't work! I have downloaded it from the Market, but when i go to Adobes site it tells me my handset isn't compatible. My settings definately tells me i'm running 2.2.

Is it possible to return my handset back to stock 2.1 so that i can update the official update through Kies?? (A friend of mine who was more patient than me waited for the Official release and his Galaxy S has Flash 10.2 working perfectly!)

If anyone can help or give me any advice i'd be very very grateful.

Thanks again!!!

Si

Hi again!

I have managed to update to 2.3 through odin. All appears to be well, however OneClickLagfix doesn't seem to support 2.3, all options are unavailable even after it's been rooted.
Does anyone know another Lagfix tool on 2.3?? Performance and speed are really down.

Hope anyone can help?? Really appreciate it!

p.s. still no Flash Player 10.2!! It again downloads perfectly well from the Market, but "you're device is not compatible"!!

ah well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones