• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can some help me please

MY CELL WHENT OFF AND I CANT GET IT COME BACK ON

• I HAVE TRY ALL THERE IS I THINK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chimostro

Lurker
Dec 2, 2011
Hi all i have a problem with my phone .
I had it charging in my car i got home and unplug it so it work for maybe 10 more minutes then it when off and i cant get it to come back on i have try all rebot, took off battery, presing power and vol up, donw all

anyone migth have an idea what can i do please is urgent for me to get phone working pease help.

Hi all i have a problem with my phone .
I had it charging in my car i got home and unplug it so it work for maybe 10 more minutes then it when off and i cant get it to come back on i have try all rebot, took off battery, presing power and vol up, donw all

anyone migth have an idea what can i do please is urgent for me to get phone working pease help.

The first thing I would do is try another battery . Maybe you had it plugged in and it wasn't charging and just died . Also , it's rare but batteries DO go bad .

Reactions: chimostro
Upvote 0
Yes i have try that too i even test my batt on a friend cell and it work just fine i try my friends batt on my cell bat not luck i guess ill talk to samsung pe0ple then thanks anyways ill keek on cheking for some or for a maricle lol thanks

Yeah , it's rough when your phone bites the dust . I wish you the best and hope it's something simple .

Reactions: chimostro
Upvote 0
Honestly , it sounds like it's fried . You've tried a different battery and you can't even get it in download mode let alone getting the phone to power on . Gotta be hardware failure . The screen could have gone bad but you would still be able to here it ring or vibrate for incoming calls and such . HMMMMM .........

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones